THE JUDICIARY AND LEADERSHIP IN AFRICA
DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND.
Dear Africans and the entire world at large, as the most appreciated and established Astrologer I have received your requests that sought out my intervention on world’s oldest questions that have been asked from generations to generations without answers.
In Africa there are some major challenges facing Africans. Many African top officials mistaken it to be a lucky one,but let me state clearly today that if you ascended to power in an inhuman way then be a ware to face what most are facing now.Indeed a curse from the Almighty Allah if you practice or practice the following evil deed like massive killing people in the name of ascending to power, kidnapping and assassination of opposer for suitable overstaying in power. use of state machinery and threats to get re elected ,misuse of power ,court failure,corruption and all that one will receive the worst curse to one’s generation to generation until exorcised by experienced astrologer like me.
Also i will not hesitate to congratulate the African heads for the role they played in the Kenyan Deputy President and Joshua Sang case that is in ICC that resulted in fruit bearing. let us be excited but not be over excited since the case is not over because we really don’t know what will happen next but what we may have to do is to calm down and wait for the next outcome and i urge everybody to be patience and maintain peace,love and unity hence when there is no enemy within, the enemy outside cannot hurt you.
ELECTORAL COMMISSIONS IN AFRICA
I urge the Electoral Commissioners in Africa to practice Patriotism when it comes to matters of Elections.
As The East African Astrologer I am aware that most of the Electoral Commissioners Lives are in danger but I urge you to stand with the truth.
We are all believers and some of us are Muslims and others Christians it is clearly stated in the Bible that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to this I urge all Electoral Commissioners in Africa not to be afraid of death or threats.
Apart from academic qualifications here are some religion related guidelines I would like all Electoral Commissioners in Africa to live up to they are sourced from the Bible and Quran.
Quran Chapter 4:76
FROM THE QURAN
1. There is no God except one God (47:19)
2. There is nothing whatsoever like unto Him (42:11)
3. Make not God’s name an excuse to your oaths (2:224)
4. Be kind to your parents if one or both of them attain old age
in thy life, say not
a word of contempt nor repel them but address them in
terms of honor. (17:23)
5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands, but
those who repent
After a crime and reform shall be forgiven by God for God is
forgiving and kind. (5:38 – 39)
6. They invoke a curse of God if they lie. (24:7) Hide not the
7. If anyone has killed one person it is as if he had killed the
whole mankind (5:32)
8. Do not come near adultery. It is an indecent deed and a way
for other evils. (17:32)
9. Do good to your parents, relatives and neighbors. (4:36)
Saying of the Prophet
Muhammad (P) “One of the greatest sins is to have illicit
sex with your neighbors wife”.
10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is made, hasten to the
remembrance of God
and leave off your business. (62:9)
FROM THE BIBLE
The Ten Commandments
(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5:
Confirmation in the Quran
1. Thou shall not take any God except oneGod.
2. Thou shall make no image of God.
3. Thou shall not use God’s name in vain.
4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.
5. Thou shall not steal.
6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.
7. Thou shall not kill.
8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.
10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.