Before you go out on a hunt and try to catch your cheating Spouse or partner there are a few things you should consider first and foremost:
- Do you Still love your partner: This is a serious question which you need to answer before embarking on a journey to findout whether your lover is cheating on you with another man or woman because if you still love him/her it is worth persuing otherwise it’s not worth persuing unless you are trying to prove something to a judge or family members.
- Can you Forgive Your Lover if you found out the truth?: Loving a person and being able to forgive them after such an incident are two very different things some people have invested alot in love to a point where they cannot imagine for a second that their spouse/lover/partner is cheating on them but we cannot blame these people for being blinded by love because love is a beautiful thing.
- What is it that makes you think your partner is cheating: In many relationships some suspicion on the other partner cheating are usually based on insecurities where one party feels inferior and undesireable thus they project their insecurities on their partners. Apart from that some of the suspicions are usually right and in some other cases a person who has been cheating on their partner usually suspects that their partner is cheating on them and can use that to hide the fact that they are cheating.
- Why do you want to catch your partner cheating: What is motivating to find out whether your partner is cheating on you, is it anger? Are you seeking Revenge? Do you want to reconcile with your partner and start over?
- Have you confronted your partner directly about the cheating suspicion? If YES What did your partner say was he/she defensive did he/she threaten you or threaten to end the relationship? If NO why haven’t you asked them? Are you scared of their reaction? Are you waiting for the perfect time to ask them?
- After Answering the questions above do you still want to find out whether your partner is cheating on you? If he/she is not cheating on you are you strong enough to ask them to forgive you for thinking he/she was cheating on you. And if your partner is cheating on you will you not fill like he/she is the victim and that you are the victim in this situation will you be able to moved forward knowing that your partner cheated or is cheating on you?
Contact Dr Sharif Ayub – East African Astrologer
Dr. Sharif Ayub Contacts Office & Phone Number;
Visit My Office: Eastleigh Juja Road BH Stage, Next to Oil Libya Nairobi.
Always Open From 7AM–8PM Everyday Of the Week