For Whatever reason you might want to see a witch doctor at one point or another in your life here are a few things to consider before visiting any witch doctor.
- Permanent Office: If He/She does not have a permanent office where they have been operating from for a minimum of 10 years please see that as a red flag, do no visit anybody who rents a temporary office or Keeps shifting location one day they are in Nairobi, the Next in Kisumu, Mombasa, Dar es Salaam etc.
- Track Record Matter: Numbers don’t lie ask other people who have visited him/her about their experience also read online reviews and any articles you can find about them that will give you a good picture of what you can expect.
- Humility: Does they show humility and understanding of your situation or they interrupt you every time you try asking them a question if they are arrogant and full of themselves take that as a big red flag because how can someone solve your problems if they cannot listen to you in the first place.
- Willingness to help: A true witch doctor that is successful in his Job does not care very much about money, he will not be upset that you are broke he/she will instead help you and tell you to pay when you get something anybody who puts money as the barrier should not be trusted at all.
- Check their office: Gone are the days where witch doctors used to live in dingy offices its the 21st Century and their office should be well lit and presentable you should feel comfortable inside their office.
- Outrageous Claims: Stay away from witch doctors or even pastors who claim they can cure medical diseases, for Medical issues you need to go to a medical facility and Seek medical help. Witch Doctors, Astrologers, Traditional healers and Pastors can only help you with spiritual problems and matters such as love, jinn, bad luck, curses and so on. If you find this information helpful please share with your friends and to contact me see the details below.
Dr. Sharif Ayub East African Astrologer
Contacts & Office Location
Call Me On: +254723987571
Visit My Office: Eastleigh Juja Road BH Stage, Next to Oil Libya Nairobi.
Always Open From 7AM–8PM Everyday Of the Week